Dan and his wife, Kim, live near Honolulu, Hawaii. They have eight children five of which live at home and are home schooled by Kim who has just recently completed her Master’s degree in Education. The three oldest children are grown and live in various places on the mainland. Dan and Kim have two grandchildren from their second oldest son (who is a Marine).
Dan served on active duty in the US Air Force until October 2014 and as an Air Force civil servant until August of 2015, when he retired he had nearly 26 years of service between officer, enlisted and civilian assignments. As a federal employee, He helped lead a unit of management consultants specializing in organizational development, process improvement, industrial engineering, and strategic planning. During his military career Dan was stationed in several states in the continental US, as well as overseas in Afghanistan, Germany and Hawaii. Between civilian and military roles, he has nearly 30 years of leadership and management experience.
Daniel is also an ordained pastor and I currently serves as the teaching pastor for the Wednesday Evening service and over the past 20 years has taught in several different capacities. When not working or teaching, he enjoy sports (especially golf) and especially enjoys spending time with Kim and the kids’ activities.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organization & Management (Leadership Specialization), Capella University, 2009
- Master of Divinity, Wayland Baptist University, (in progress)
- Master of Education, Wayland Baptist University, 2019
- Master of Christian Ministry, Wayland Baptist University, 2017
- Master of Strategic Studies, Air War College, 2011
- Master of Military Arts & Sciences, Air University, 2008
- Master of Arts, Human Resources Development, Webster University, 2003Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, Southern Illinois University, 1995