buy Neurontin gabapentin We are located in the neighborhood of Makiki…
- 2 miles northwest of Waikiki
- 8 blocks from Ala Moana Shopping Center
- 5 blocks east of the State Capital
- 1.5 miles northwest of the Convention Center
- 7 blocks northeast of the Ward Center
- 2 miles northeast from Aloha Tower
- 3 blocks east from the Blaisdell Center
unpropitiously Riding the Bus?
- From Waikiki take bus #2 to the corner of Beretania and Pensacola. The church is one block north; toward the mountains.
- From all points west take bus #1 or #2 to the corner of King and Pensacola. The church is three blocks north. Look for our white cross.
- From Hawaii Kai and all points east, take bus #1 to the corner of Beretania and Pensacola. The church is one block north; toward the mountains.
- For specific directions form any O’ahu location call 808-848-5555 or visit www.thebus.org
Parking… is available on site for visitors, parents with small children, the elderly. and the handicapped. Members and regular attenders are encouraged to park at Queen Ka’ahumanu school, across the street from the church. Parking is available on both the Kinau Street and Beretania Street sides of the school. Street parking is also available on both sides of Kinau & Pensacola Streets.