- Prayer is the essential foundation for all effective ministry.
- Lost people matter to God and must matter to His Church.
- God’s truth must be communicated with doctrinal integrity and cultural relevance.
- Authentic and loving relationships are essential to spiritual growth and should permeate every aspect of church life.
- God has called every Christian to utilize his/her spiritual gift(s) in ministry.
- The church most visibly evidences the love of Christ by ministering with compassion and care to the poor, sick, hurting, lonely, rejected and forgotten people of the world.
- Excellence honors God and inspires people.
http://gentlemantraveller.com/tag/best-of-2014/ ABOUT GOD: God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe who exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
how can i buy accutane in uk ABOUT THE BIBLE: The Bible is God’s inspired Word and is our supreme and final authority in faith and life.
Pasco ABOUT JESUS CHRIST: Jesus Christ is the Son of God and lived a sinless life in human flesh here on earth. He died on the cross, was buried and after three days rose from the dead. He ascended into Heaven and will one day return to earth to reign. Jesus offered Himself as a sacrifice to atone for our sins.
ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT: At the moment of salvation, the Holy Spirit indwells every believer to provide guidance and power to live a godly life.
ABOUT MAN: Although human beings are created in the image of God, all have sinned and can only escape spiritual death by accepting Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
ABOUT THE CHURCH: The Church is comprised of all those who acknowledge Jesus as Lord and Savior. Its purpose is to fulfill the Great Commission as stated in Matthew 28:19-20. We also believe that the Scripture commands believers to gather together to devote themselves to worship, prayer, the teaching of the Word of God, the observance of baptism and the Lord’s Supper, fellowship, and service to one another and to the world through the development and use of the gifts of the Spirit. Wherever God’s people meet regularly there is a local expression of the Church. Under the watch care of a Pastor and other supportive leadership the members of a local church are to work together in love and unity, intent on glorifying Christ.
ABOUT ETERNITY: We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting joy of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.