We have resumed worship in our sanctuary with some restrictions. Here’s what to expect…
SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED: As much as possible please maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others who are not part of your household.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: Bring a mask. You are required to where it.
YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL BE CHECKED.
PARKING: Limited parking is available in the Kinau Street Parking Lot. Please fill spaces closest to the fellowship hall first. This makes it easier for people trying to park after you. There is no parking available at Queen Ka’ahumanu, but street parking is available.
WHERE TO ENTER: Please enter through the courtyard from the Kinau Street parking lot, or you may enter through the front doors of the Sanctuary on Pensacola Street.
REGISTRATION TABLE: When you enter you will be asked the following questions…
1. ___Do you have a mask and are you willing to wear it while at FBCH
2. ___Will you do your best to practice the 6ft social distancing requirement? (Family units may sit together, but all others need to sit 6 ft apart, which is 3 chairs in-between you and the next person in the same row)
3. ___Have you traveled off island in the past two weeks?
4. ___Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours?
5. ___Have you been around anyone who has exhibited Covid 19 Symptoms?
6. ___ Are you willing to be seated in the Fellowship Hall to view the service on a large monitor if/when Sanctuary reaches capacity?
OTHER PROVISIONS WE’VE MADE: Our facilities will be cleaned and disinfected before you arrive. Hand sanitizer is available at the entrances and exits. Restrooms have been equipped with no-touch soap and towel dispensers. Disposable masks will be available for those who do not have one. The Fellowship Hall has been set up for overflow seating as the seating capacity in the sanctuary is significantly limited.
WHAT ELSE IS DIFFERENT: There are no hymnals or Bibles in the sanctuary. Scriptures and words to songs will be projected on the large center screen. Offering plates will not be passed. Receptacles for tithes and offerings have been placed in the Fellowship Hall and at the front and rear of the sanctuary for worshippers as they enter or exit. If you need an offering envelope they will be available at the registration table. Prayer Request Forms are available at the registration tables and at the bottom of your bulletin insert and may be placed in the receptacles located in the Fellowship Hall and Sanctuary. On the first Sunday of the month you may pick up a Communion Pack at the registration table. Communion elements will not be passed during the service. We will not be serving refreshments after the service until further notice.