We’ve been given the green light to resume worship in our sanctuary with restrictions. Here’s what to expect…
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: Bring a mask. You are required to where it.
PARKING: Limited parking is available in the Kinau Street Parking Lot. Please fill spaces closest to the fellowship hall first. This makes it easier for people trying to park after you. There is no parking available at Queen Ka’ahumanu. Some street parking is available.
WHERE TO ENTER: Please enter the courtyard through the Kinau Street parking lot.
REGISTRATION TABLE: When you enter the courtyard you will be asked the following questions…
1. ___Do you have a mask and are you willing to wear it while at FBCH
2. ___Will you do your best to practice the 6ft social distancing requirement? (Family units may sit together, but all others need to sit 6 ft apart, which is 3 chairs in-between you and the next person in the same row)
1. ___Have you traveled off island in the past two weeks?
2. ___Do you have a fever?
3. ___Have you been around anyone who has exhibited Covid 19 Symptoms?
4. ___ Are you willing to be seated in the Fellowship Hall to view service on a large monitor when Sanctuary reaches capacity?
OTHER PROVISIONS WE’VE MADE: Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and exit. Restrooms have been equipped with no-touch soap dispensers. Disposable masks will be available for those who do not have one. The Fellowship Hall has been set up for overflow seating as the seating capacity in the sanctuary is significantly limited.
WHAT ELSE IS DIFFERENT: There are no hymnals or Bibles in the sanctuary. Scriptures and words to songs will be projected on the large center screen. Offering plates will not be passed. Receptacles for tithes and offerings have been placed at the front and rear of the sanctuary for worshippers as they enter or exit. If you need an offering envelope they will be available at the registration table. Communion elements will not be passed. On the first Sunday of the month you may pick up a Communion Pack at the registration table. We not serving refreshments after the service until further notice.