Sunday Morning Worship Service
PLEASE PRAY FOR…
- …thanks for prayers for David’s family for the passing of his sister. Submitted by David C.
- … the legislature’s opening and protection from any legislation harming churches and crisis pregnancy centers. Submitted by Carol W.
- …Dan and Sarah Chetti as they return to their ministries in Lebanon, . Submitted by Carol W.
- … the Tyler family whose father was killed in the Montecito mudslides and for his injured brother. Submitted by the Axtells.
- …David C. and family. He lost his sister last week. (Submitted by Lee A.)
- …Ken’s care family. (Submitted by Ken E.)
- …Jim Ward (87) after a heart attack and Bobbye (85) who fell and hurt her back. (Submitted by Melissa R.)
- …Carol W’s high school friend, Dave, having breathing problems as well as other health needs. (Submitted by Carol W.)
- …Danny K. (Dianne’s ohana) very ill with pancreatic cancer. (Submitted by Dianne O.)
- …Rodney who is at home sick.
- …Lace L. who has suffered severe muscle spasms but is on the mend.
- … Praise the Lord for someone donating baby equipment which will be delivered to the Aloha Pregnancy Care & Counseling Center in Kaneohe.
- …Debbie, who is in hospice care with end-stage cancer. Also pray for her husband, Russell.
…Cindy W’s lung problems. Submitted by Jody L.
…Gloria B’s father-in-law, Herman B, Sr. (97). He is in hospice. Submitted by BJ
… healing, peace, and spiritual health for our congregation in 2018. Submitted by Sheryl R.
- …Jammie’s sister who suffered a stroke; she recently accepted Christ.
- …Jammie’s stress levels.
- …thank God for answered prayer…David C. has a new job!
- …BJ’s son-in-law’s family who just lost their mother.
- …all those who will be traveling during this holiday season.
- …Lour’s brother-in-law who has a liver problem.
- …those who will not have a good Christmas season because of homelessness, abusive situations, addiction problems, and other situations.
- … Praise for Ron’s mother, Bertha, who celebrated her 93rd birthday on Dec. 4. Submitted by Ron Y.
- … those struggling in relationships.
- … Unspoken prayer for Gary. Submitted by Lee A.
Wednesday Night Bible Study Group
PLEASE PRAY FOR…
- …thanks for blessings and a New Year. Submitted by Kaui.
- …the Californians affected by the recent mud slides. Submitted by MelissaR.
- …Melissa’s Chinese “adopted dad” who just celebrated his 99th birthday. Submitted by Melissa R.
- …Sharon, who will be traveling to Israel; witnessing to Holocaust survivors. Submitted by Sharon D.
- …Patrick to overcome anxiety and depression from illness. Submitted by Pastick.
- …U.S. military members to have peace while they sleep. Submitted by Patrick.
- …Cynthia, who has health needs. (Submitted by Cynthia) Not “our” Cynthia
- …Sharon fell from a ladder but did not get hurt. (Submitted by Sharon D.)
- …The mission partners in Muyinga, Burundi.) (Submitted by Sharon D.)
- …The Persecuted Church around the world. (Submitted by Sharon D.)
- …Gloria and Denise who are living on the street. (Submitted by Melissa)
The Prayer Cloud
PLEASE PRAY FOR...