NEW FEATURE AS OF 6/1/18: PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHEN YOU HAVE VISITED AND WHICH REQUESTS YOU HAVE PRAYED FOR. THANK-YOU.
Sunday Morning Worship Service
PLEASE PRAY FOR…
- …Sherry to listen to the Lord talking to her heart. Submitted by Joz (Jose)
- … Jane’s Boston Pastor and his wife, in a highway accident. Submitted by Jane.
- …Bj’s kidneys as they are not functioning well and the doctors do not know why. Submitted by BJ.
- …Thanks for prayers for Connie’s arthritis. It is better now. Submitted by Connie.
- …Lord, touch our hearts to be loving and caring of others, even those we may think don’t deserve it. Submitted by Gloria.
- …Dan & Sarah Chetti’s daughter who has high blood pressure. Submitted by Dan.
- …Sarah Chetti who may be developing an auto-immune disease. Submitted by Dan.
- …me as I am seeking wisdom in relocating and career decisions. Submitted by Becky.
- …Pastor’s step-father who is in ICU with blood clots. Pray that they dissolve. Submitted by Jody.
- …Connie who needs healing from arthritis problems. Submitted by Paula.
- …Patrick as he journeys through his final days. Submitted by Patrick.
- …Cynthia who is having more tests. Pray that the doctor will find useful information. Submitted by Carol.
- …my high school friend, Dave, who has severe heart problems. Submitted by Carol.
- …my stepdaughter, Malia: who has health problems and for salvation. Submitted by Dianne
- …Dianne’s daughter. Malia. She has health problems along with continuing nose bleeds. She needs the Lord. Please pray that she realizes this. Submitted by Dianne.
- …Patrick to have a clear mind and strength as he goes through his severe health problems. Submitted by Patrick.
- …Rodney, as his legs are very infected. Submitted by Melissa.
- …Glenda and Freda. Submitted by Melissa.
- …Leilani’s friends and her niece. Submitted by Leilani.
- …our church members and friends, that they would be revived in their hearts and make FBC a true light in this dark world. Anonymous.
- …Jammie’s sister in Japan who suffered a stroke. Submitted by Jammie.
- …Lindsey’s sister, Mallory, who fell off her bike and broke several bones in her hand. Submitted by Lindsey D.
- …Rodney. His legs are not looking good and his doctor is out of town. Anonymous.
- …Darrell, homeless, who suffered a broken left leg. Anonymous.
- …the successful rescue of the Thai soccer team. Submitted by Anonymous.
- …Thank you, Lord, for bringing Pastor and Jody safely from their vacation. Submitted by Dedy L.
- …Thank God for Jesus, and His compassion for the homeless and those who are without a voice. May we see them as brothers and sisters instead of “the others.” May God provide wisdom to decision-makers in solving this situation. Submitted by Gloria.
- …those affected by the floods and volcano eruption. Submitted by BJ.
- …peace in Haiti. Submitted by Jose.
- …Please pray for the Williams family. Their father, Ron, passed away suddenly. Submitted by Anonymous.
- …Praises for Curtis’ mother-in-law who is now cancer-free. Submitted by Curtis.
- …Please pray for our country. So much hatred and anger. Let us love one another as He has loved us. Submitted by Dianne.
- …Pray for the safe return of the Lovetts from their vacation. Submitted by Dedy.
- …Pray for protection over the holiday week. Submitted by Gloria.
- looking at them. Submitted by BJ.
- …Praise for Rich (San Diego) who is miraculously free from cancer. Submitted by Paula.
Wednesday Night Bible Study Group
PLEASE PRAY FOR…
Wednesday Night Bible Study to resume in August following summer break.
The Prayer Cloud
PLEASE PRAY FOR…
7/13/18 Patrick Dolan who is experiencing tremendous back pain and has decisions to make about his future.