PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHEN YOU HAVE VISITED AND WHICH REQUESTS YOU HAVE PRAYED FOR. THANK-YOU.
Sunday Morning Worship Service
PLEASE PRAY FOR…
- … our country. Submitted by Dianne.
- …those affected in Georgia and Florida by the devastation caused by the hurricane. Submitted by Dianne.
- … those who desire to attend Sunday worship but cannot. Submitted by Gloria.
- …our Praise Team and musicians. Submitted by Gloria.
- my care family. Submitted by Ken.
- …our church and Pastor Barry & family. Submitted by Ken.
- …A need for physical healing. Submitted by Axtells.
- …Judge Kavanaugh and his family to have peace after a stressful time. Submitted by Carol.
- …me as I go for job interviews this week. Submitted by Becky.
- …my son, Haywood, who has severe leg problems. Submitted by BJ.
- …Indonesia and Haiti where people have died in earthquakes. Submitted by Melissa.
- …travel mercies for Paula’s sisters who have been visiting. Submitted by Paula.
- Thanks to God for keeping my family safe through the recent earthquake in Haiti. Submitted by Joz.
- Help us to be acceptable in God’s sight and may we be willing vessels, trusting in God for a victorious outcome. Submitted by Gloria.
- …Judge Kavanaugh and his family, that they will have peace after this stressful time. Submitted by Carol
- …Pastor’s step-dad, who is at home after surgery. Thank you for your prayers. Submitted by Jody.
- Thank you God for your healing power. Submitted by Gloria.
- …me, my arthritis and job situation. Submitted by Connie.
- …Pastor’s mother as she cares for his step-dad at home after surgery. Submitted by Dianne.
- Praise for healing of Gloria Brown’s son-in-law. Submitted by BJ.
- …Thank you, Father, for not letting go of our hands even when we fight You. Submitted by Gloria.
- …Thanks for our church family as we have journeyed through many transitions. God be glorified as we carefully trust in Him for His loving guidance and provisions. Submitted by Axtells.
- …8-year-old Jameson who has relapsed for the 3rd time from cancer. Submitted by Jody.
- …the provision of my daily needs. Submitted by BJ.
- …Jazzy and Marlene as they prepare to move to San Diego. Submitted by Sheryl.
- …Praise for the healing process on my back. Submitted by Sheryl.
- …Former member, Andre, as his pastor in Kansas City died. Pray for his family and congregation. Submitted by Melissa.
- …Remember those affected by hurricanes in the Philippines and on the East Coast. Submitted by Melissa.
- …us to reach out to each other with love. Submitted by Gloria.
- …Praise for answered prayer for Kayleigh’s health and safe travel. Submitted by Axtells.
- …Praise for God’s Lovelight in our church families and for blessings on FBC. Submitted by Axtells.
Wednesday Night Bible Study Group
PLEASE PRAY FOR…
- ..Me as I have a cold and sinus infection. Submitted by Melissa.
- …BJ who is not feeling well after a flu/pneumonia shot, Submitted by Melissa.
- …BJ’s son here on Oahu and daughter on the mainland who have health problems. Submitted by Melissa.
- …Leslie, Aaron (in care homes) and Rodney (at home). Submitted by Melissa.
- …provisions needed for our Halloween activity. Submitted by Sharon.
- Thanks to God for our blessings. Submitted by Kaui.
- …my brother & sister-in-law who are trying to sell their house in California. They want to leave CA but don’t know where to relocate. Submitted by Melissa.
- …me, that I get a better-paying job. Submitted by Melissa.
- …people who have disabilities of any nature. Submitted by Anonymous.
- Mahalo to God for our blessings. Submitted by Kaui.
- …God’s guidance for the new U.S. Supreme Court judge, Judge Kavanaugh. Submitted by Kaui.
- Thanks to God for taking care of my family. Submitted by Connie.
- …Methodist Pastor Tom Choi who had a heart attack. Submitted by Sharon.
- …my arthritis healing. Submitted by Connie.
- …Mahalo for our blessings avoiding the hurricane. Submitted by Kaui.
- …my back spasms, money problems, and need to travel to Philippines. Submitted by Steve
- …those who have suffered injury or disease. Submitted by Don.
- …Bobbye W. and her sons. Her Husband, Jim died on Sept. 14. Submitted by Melissa.
- …God to take away my pain from arthritis and for good health, strength, faith, and love to do good things for God. Submitted by Connie.
- me, I had my belongings stolen; money, ID, bus pass. Also I continue to have back spasms. Submitted by Steve.
- Praise to the Lord for redirecting our last hurricane. Submitted by Kaui.
The Prayer Cloud
PLEASE PRAY FOR…
…Kayleigh’s friend, Emily, who is asking for prayers for her grandfather Jerry, as he undergoes surgery for a pacemaker. Submitted by Paula A.
…our son, Tyler, who lives there (Honolulu). He has a back injury and is in excruciating pain. Thank you so much and may God bless you. Submitted by Suzanne, Nashville, TN