A “Las Vegas Style” illusion Show!
Get ready for a spectacle of Magic and Grand illusion . On Friday, July 21, Illusionist Phil Dalton will present the highlights of his “Theater of Illusion” in Honolulu, Hawaii. Phil is widely known for presenting a giant illusion show all over the country. In this special performance, Phil will present such illusions as:
+ Dividing himself in half- while still standing up!
+ Causing a human being to defy gravity!
+ Vanishing in the blink of an eye!
+ Turning a random audience member into a magician- instantly!
Phil’s ministry here in Honolulu is being sponsored by First Baptist Church of Honolulu. The location of the show is to be determined.
Facts about Phil Dalton
* One of the largest touring illusion shows in the United States
* Multiple television appearances yearly
* Featured performer at the Cincinnati Zoo for 10 consecutive years!
* Seen by millions nationwide!
* 2007- Escaped from a straitjacket while suspended upside down 80 feet in the air, dangling from a burning rope
* 2007- Phil freed himself from a wooden box seconds before it was crushed by 500 pounds of falling concrete
* 2008- Escaped from the most secure device ever conceived- the BOMB CONTAINMENT VESSEL
* 2008- Successfully escaped from the inside of a 900 pound pumpkin before it was dropped 90 feet to the ground
* 2010- Became one of only a handful of escape artists IN THE WORLD to escape after being buried alive! He is the ONLY escape artist to do it twice!
50 Shows in 50 States in 50 Days
The show in Honolulu will be the last of 5o shows in 50 states in 50 days. It is can best be described as a “Las Vegas style” performance, but family friendly. Several members of the audience will come up on stage and become the stars of the show! Phil says, “When most people think “magician”, they envision a guy at a birthday party with a suitcase of tricks. My goal is to change that perception. There is no filler material here; I want every part of this show to be something that the audience will talk about for years to come.”
Throughout the presentation, the audience is challenged to think about the world around them and decide what is real and what is not. Phil will be performing his favorite illusion of all time- a simple but very powerful visual presentation of God’s plan of salvation.
TO SEE HIGHLIGHTS OF PHIL’S SHOW [CLICK HERE]